Get Help Now
What you’re going through isn’t simple. And you need help now, when it matters most. Here, you can find the help you need, without waiting to get it.
Get connected to phone, in-person or online help now.
Choose the best way to get the care you need, right here in Delaware. All services are free, and any referrals are available to you, whether you have insurance or not.
By phone — Hope Line
Free 24/7 counseling, coaching, and support, as well as links to behavioral health services provided by individuals with lived experiences.
Call the Delaware Hope Line:
In person — Bridge Clinics
The four Bridge Clinics across the state offer more immediate access to services for substance use and mental health needs, and include:
- Services available to all Delaware residents
- No fee for services, whether individuals are insured or not, and regardless of their ability to pay
- Screenings and referrals to treatment for opioid and other substance use and mental health disorders
- Evaluations conducted by qualified, licensed clinicians
- A navigational peer who connects individuals with support services in the care network
- Transportation to and from the facility, when available
- Training for administering naloxone, an overdose-reversal medication
- Certified peers with the ability to support individuals during their journey
Mobile Bridge Clinic
The Mobile Bridge Clinic is located in front of the Howard R. Young Correctional Institution and Baylor Women’s Correctional Institution. The Mobile Bridge van provides social support to individuals returning to the community from incarceration, including support for their families. Individuals and their families can receive services like phone charging, counseling referrals, toiletries, and an opportunity to connect with a peer specialist.
James W. Williams State Service Center
805 River Rd., 3rd Floor, Dover, DE 19901
M—F, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.302-857-5060
New Castle County
DSAMH Central Office
14 Central Ave. New Castle, DE 19720
M—F, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.302-255-1650
New Castle County
Hope Center (formerly the Sheraton hotel)
365 Airport Rd. New Castle, DE 19720
M—F, 8:30 a.m to 9:30 p.m.
S—S, 8:30 a.m to 6:30 p.m.302-544-6815
Thurman Adams State Service Center
546 S. Bedford St. Georgetown, DE 19947
M—F, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.302-515-3310
In-person support may be limited due to COVID-19. Please call the location for more information.
Counseling and more to help you thrive.
From addiction support groups to behavioral health counseling, you’ll find links here to programs, resources, and events that can make a difference in your life.