Just this once?
Fentanyl is a synthetic drug making its way into all kinds of other drugs.
Fentanyl is showing up in cocaine, heroin, marijuana, PCP, and other street drugs — causing overdoses and deaths. If you use drugs, you may be at risk for taking fentanyl without even knowing it.
- Fentanyl is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine.
- Synthetic fentanyl is sold illegally as a powder, dropped onto blotter paper, put in eye droppers and nasal sprays, or made into pills that look like other prescription opioids.
- Drug dealers are mixing fentanyl with other drugs, making them cheaper but more dangerous.
- The high potency of fentanyl increases your risk of overdose especially if you don’t know if you took it
- You can’t see or smell fentanyl.
- Even a trace could kill you.